Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How High Should A Mini Horse Hay Feeder Be



From the site: me tell you a tale
"Discovering reality into fantasy. An attempt to circumvent the logic of dualism, pessimism-realism dealing with the structure of the most tale various topics. The children's story can often convey a message for the storyteller, whether he who writes it or who narrates it. The tale offers this opportunity. I try to take it.
"I believe this: fairy tales are true, are, taken all together, in their ever more varied and repeated cases of human affairs, a general explanation of life, originated in ancient times and preserved in slow rumen of peasant consciousness to us, are the catalog of the fates that there may be a man and a woman. " (Italo Calvino).
The best definition of fairy tale I've ever found. "
A site where the story is king and fascinates us with its bygone days.


If you come to me to tell the story
dell'Augellin beautiful green, oh I became
crazy taste. Maybe the world is old,
but still fun and bamboleggia
the beautiful stories of the past.
(La Fontaine)

0 comments:

Post a Comment